Simple message passing system and thread safe message queue

Martin Di Paola martinp.dipaola at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:18:14 EDT 2022

Hi, I couldn't read your posts, every time I try to open one I'm
redirected to an index page.

I took a look at the smps project and I as far I understand it is a
SSL client that sends messages to a server that implements a store of
messages.

I would suggest to remove the sleep() calls and as a challenge for you,
make the server single-thread using asyncio and friends.

Thanks,
Martin.