Fwd: Installation hell

j rtm443x at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:34:54 EST 2022

I was unclear. I use the full path to the folder with the unzipped
python-embedded. I shouldn't have said 'set'.

I have complained on here before about broken installs but got
indifference. An installer should install stuff correctly (leaving a
working environment). If it won't then give clear instructions on how to
install manually then let us do it. A broken installer is like a road
that just runs out.

Dismissals about 'lazy people' (for example) aren't helpful if you are
trying to get some actual work done.

jan