pyinstaller wrong classified as Windows virus

Avi Gross avigross at verizon.net
Thu Nov 25 18:17:12 EST 2021

I am not sure what your real problem is, Ulli, but many antivirus programs
can be TEMPORARILY shut off. Not highly recommended, of course, but if you
properly disable it on a newly rebooted system running little, and it still
happens, then something else may be going on.

If one recognizes your code a potentially having a virus, it may be for an
assortment of reasons such as a table it contains to look at position N in
the executable for an exact match with some bit-string. If so, one potential
fix is a slight change in the code that compiles a bit differently like
x=sin(30) or other filler.

But consider another possibility that your compiler software is compromised
and actually placing something into everything it compiles. Is this
happening to only one set of code?

You can think of other similar experiments based on your setup that may help
you debug and perhaps your problem is something else entirely.