Use Chrome's / Firefox's dev-tools in python

max pothier contact.tarneo at gmail.com
Sun May 23 04:36:48 EDT 2021

Hi,
Seems like that could be a method of doing things. Just one clarification: the website has unselectable text, looks like it's an image strangely generated, so if I can get the packet with it, it would be perfect. As I said (I think), logging in with Selenium was already possible, and I could get a screenshot of the page after logging in.
If you got this working like a packet listener in browser capable of seeing packet data, I'd gladly accept the code.
I've tried to do this for 3 years now (since I came into that school basically), looks like it's coming to an end!
Thanks!