Use Chrome's / Firefox's dev-tools in python

Martin Di Paola martinp.dipaola at gmail.com
Sun May 23 21:49:35 EDT 2021

"unselectable text" not necessary means that it is an image. There is
a CSS property that you can change to make a text
selectable/unselectable.

And if it is an image, it very likely that it comes from the server as
such, so "intercepting" the packet coming from there will be for
nothing: you will have the same image.

About the "packet listener", you could setup a proxy between your
browser and the server and use the proxy to see the messages. "Burp" is
the classical tool for this.

But I have the feeling that the solution is easier.

Try the following: do it manually but take note of the steps you do.

Example:

1) Go to page https://www.parisclassenumerique.fr
2) Click in the upper-right menu button and choose "Tutoriels". Now the
URL is
https://www.parisclassenumerique.fr/lutece/jsp/site/Portal.jsp?page_id=9
3) Then click in "Comment démarrer sur PCN ?", on the left panel

... and so on.

Basically you can then translate those steps to Selenium/selectq and
automate them. It's here where I could help you but I cannot do much
without more info because I don't know which page you are looking and in
which link you are trying to click and stuff like that.