python documentation

MRAB python at mrabarnett.plus.com
Sat Mar 27 13:53:21 EDT 2021

On 2021-03-27 17:03, python at blackward.eu wrote:
> You write, that "Everyone claims that it's easier to move to some other
> language rather than to migrate to Python 3".
>
> Thank you for sharing this remarkable information!

You've quoted him partially and incorrectly. He said "Everyone claims
that it's easier to move to <some other language> rather than to migrate
to Python 3, and I'm calling people's bluffs now."

The point is that there are those who use Python 2 and don't want to
move to Python 3, claiming that it's easier to switch from Python 2 to
some other language than from Python 2 to Python 3. That's what seems
questionable.