python documentation

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 13:38:18 EDT 2021

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 4:03 AM <python at blackward.eu> wrote:

> You write, that "Everyone claims that it's easier to move to some other
> language rather than to migrate to Python 3".
>
> Thank you for sharing this remarkable information!

Yep. Plenty of people have claimed that. And guess what? They mostly
end up deciding to move to Python 3 instead, because, what a surprise,
it's actually a lot easier than completely rewriting your code in a
different language. That's why I no longer try to argue people around.
Go ahead and change languages - it's entirely up to you what you do.

ChrisA