A beginning beginner's question about input, output and . . .

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:46:08 EST 2021

On 2021-01-13, Peter Pearson <pkpearson at nowhere.invalid> wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 15:37:58 -0500, DonK <don81846 at comcast.net.REMOVEME> wrote:
> [snip]
>>
>> I've seen some Python gui frameworks like Tkinter, PyQt, etc. but they
>> look kinda like adding a family room onto a 1986 double wide mobile
>> home,
>
> Agreed.
>
> Browsergui is not widely popular (I don't think anybody but me has
> mentioned it on this newsgroup), but it was written to be simple and
> Pythonic, and has served me well.  Browsergui just uses your browser as
> its user interface.  Grab it from
>
>     https://github.com/speezepearson/browsergui

I've been browsing through to documentation and examples, and I don't
see any way to do any sort of modern flexible layout (e.g. nesting
horizontal and vertical flexboxes) where you can control which
elements grow/shrink when the window size changes.

Is there a way to span columns/rows in a grid or control which columns
grow/shrink?

Have I missed something?

--
Grant