A beginning beginner's question about input, output and . . .

Peter Pearson pkpearson at nowhere.invalid
Wed Jan 13 16:01:52 EST 2021

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 15:37:58 -0500, DonK <don81846 at comcast.net.REMOVEME> wrote:
[snip]

> I've seen some Python gui frameworks like Tkinter, PyQt, etc. but they
> look kinda like adding a family room onto a 1986 double wide mobile
> home,

Agreed.

Browsergui is not widely popular (I don't think anybody but me has
mentioned it on this newsgroup), but it was written to be simple and
Pythonic, and has served me well.  Browsergui just uses your browser as
its user interface.  Grab it from

    https://github.com/speezepearson/browsergui

then run "python -m browsergui.examples".

(Disclaimer/boast: I'm related to Browsergui's author.)

--
To email me, substitute nowhere->runbox, invalid->com.