error in install.sh

RobH rob at despammer.com
Wed Sep 30 08:27:43 EDT 2020

I had to do a reinstall of my linux system due to a faulty ssd, and have
a problem with a install.sh script.The said script is included in with
lcd files. which I downloaded from github.

When I run ./install.sh, it fails at
./install.sh: line 34: syntax error: unexpected end of file.

I don't know what the syntax should be here;

These are the last 4 lines in the script, and if I count the spaces then:

echo "Should be now all finished. Please press any key to now reboot.
After rebooting run"
echo "'sudo python demo_lcd.py' from this directory"
read -n1 -s <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I think this is the line in question
sudo reboot

Thanks