Internal Server Error when trying to access WebTours (an Application built in Strawberry perl)

Kishore m mandala.pavan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 21:14:08 EDT 2019

Hi Team,

I have installed Python 64 bit 2 days back and had to uninstall Python as I
got below error with webtours application built in Strawberry Perl which im
using from an year without any issue.

*Problem Statement:*
Internal Server Error when trying to access WebTours

*Error message in webtours server logs:*

[Sun Oct 27 06:20:11 2019] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] (OS 2)The system
cannot find the file specified.  : couldn't create child process: 720002:
welcome.pl, referer: http://127.0.0.1:1080/WebTours/index.htm
[Sun Oct 27 06:20:11 2019] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] (OS 2)The system
cannot find the file specified.  : couldn't spawn child process:
C:/Users/Pavan Kishore/Downloads/Web Tours 1.0/WebTours/cgi-bin/welcome.pl,
referer: http://127.0.0.1:1080/WebTours/index.htm

*Possible steps which caused Issues:* (This Issue came up after below
changes on system)
1. Installed Python 2 days back after which it prompted for changes
regarding path limit in last step of installation. Also, this is the only
software which I installed recently after which I started getting above
error.
Could you please verify to determine the root cause and help us resolve the
issue asap.

Thanks & Regards,
Pavan Mandala,
Performance Test Engineer,