Internal Server Error when trying to access WebTours (an Application built in Strawberry perl)

dieter dieter at handshake.de
Wed Oct 30 02:17:54 EDT 2019

Kishore m <mandala.pavan at gmail.com> writes:
> I have installed Python 64 bit 2 days back and had to uninstall Python as I
> got below error with webtours application built in Strawberry Perl which im
> using from an year without any issue.
>
> *Problem Statement:*
> Internal Server Error when trying to access WebTours

"Internal Server Error" is a server side ("WebTours" in your case)
error. It might have been triggered by the client side (that
is likely your application) by some bad use.

> *Error message in webtours server logs:*
>
> [Sun Oct 27 06:20:11 2019] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] (OS 2)The system
> cannot find the file specified.  : couldn't create child process: 720002:
> welcome.pl, referer: http://127.0.0.1:1080/WebTours/index.htm

This error indicates the "WebTours" has not been set up properly.

This is not a Python problem. You likely will get better help
somewhere else.