EuroPython 2019: Kicking off the organization

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Tue Jan 8 04:19:44 EST 2019

Today, we’re happy to announce our pre-launch website under the
official EuroPython 2019 URL:

		  * https://ep2019.europython.eu/ *

Dates and Venues
----------------

EuroPython will be held from July 8-14 2019 in Basel, Switzerland, at
the Congress Center Basel (BCC) for the main conference days (Wed-Fri)
and the FHNW Muttenz for the workshops/trainings/sprints days
(Mon-Tue, Sat-Sun):

    https://www.congress.ch/en-US.aspx
    https://www.fhnw.ch/de/die-fhnw/standorte/muttenz

We will continue to list information on the FAQ & Info page as it
becomes available:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/faq

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://www.europython-society.org/post/181832657135/europython-2019-kicking-off-the-organization

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europythons/status/1082564855188602880