Fwd: PROBLEM IN LAUNCHING PYTHON...

Rhodri James rhodri at kynesim.co.uk
Tue Jan 8 06:33:07 EST 2019

On 08/01/2019 08:29, Arshad Zama wrote:
> [...]

What exactly is the problem?  If you sent a screenshot or similar
attachment, I'm afraid the mailing list will have stripped that off.
Please describe what you have done and what is going wrong, preferably
cutting and pasting error messages rather than retyping them.  I'm not a
Windows expert, but others here may be able to help if you give them
enough information.

(The temptation to say "Installing Linux will fix most of your problems"
is strong :-)

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd