Suggestion for a "data" object syntax

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue May 8 20:14:18 EDT 2018

Mikhail V <mikhailwas at gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 12:33 AM, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 7:15 AM, Mikhail V <mikhailwas at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Just admit it, you try to troll me (or just pretend, I don't know).
> >
> > No, I am not trolling you.
>
> I don't believe you.

If that's true – if you believe Chris is trolling you – then please do
not continue the conversation. Since you have already decided Chris is
trolling you, it follows that you will not respond productively to
anything he says to you. So this thread is already lost.

This forum has no need of another thread attempting to “win” an argument
that one side believes is dishonest.

--
 \       “The best in us does not require the worst in us: Our love of |
  `\     other human beings does not need to be nurtured by delusion.” |