Suggestion for a "data" object syntax

Mikhail V mikhailwas at gmail.com
Tue May 8 20:57:41 EDT 2018

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 3:14 AM, Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> Mikhail V <mikhailwas at gmail.com> writes:

>> > No, I am not trolling you.
>>
>> I don't believe you.
>
> If that's true – if you believe Chris is trolling you – then please do
> not continue the conversation. Since you have already decided Chris is
> trolling you,

Well, the thing is I don't know how exactly the word "trolling" can
be understood by different persons. I use it here in sense of "nitpicking".
Or "fooling around" I don't know actually.
So may be "trolling" has too negative associations to your ears?

As for Chris' attitude in this thread, and my point on this -
well, honestly yes, I believe he uses an opportunity to push
his own game. It has happened before - and now I know already,
so I know that trying to explain and honestly answer his questions ends up
in the same game of Chris - so I suppose he amuses himself
in such a way.
Same scenario happens here - he just completely neglects the whole
proposal straight away with a bold provoking statement.
But then asks "why do you think this a good proposal?"
Which I actually tried to describe in the very proposal.

So honestly I can't understand what game this time he prepared,
and not very much into this kind of things.