please test the new PyPI (now in beta)

Sumana Harihareswara sh at changeset.nyc
Mon Mar 26 18:16:26 EDT 2018

The new Python Package Index at https://pypi.org is now in beta.

This means the site is robust, but we anticipate needing more user
testing and changes before it is "production-ready" and can fully
replace https://pypi.python.org . We hope to complete the transition
before the end of April 2018.

We're still working to ensure the new codebase and infrastructure are
reliable. So please don't rely on it (yet) unless you can handle the
occasional minor outage.

But we want you to try the new PyPI, test it, and tell us if you have
any problems. During the beta, we'll have IRC and Twitter livechats to
hear from you:

* Tuesday, March 27th, 16:00-17:00 UTC
* Friday, March 30th, 14:00-15:00 UTC
* Tuesday, April 3rd, 15:00-16:00 UTC
* Friday, April 5th, 0:00-1:00 UTC

More at
https://pyfound.blogspot.com/2018/03/warehouse-all-new-pypi-is-now-in-beta.html
.

For future PyPI news, please subscribe to the low-traffic PyPI
announcement email list:
https://mail.python.org/mm3/archives/list/pypi-announce@python.org/

Thank you.
--