Welcome to the "Python-list" mailing list

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Tue Mar 27 20:15:34 EDT 2018

On 3/27/2018 11:06 AM, nadir musallam wrote:

> I have tried installing Python3.6.4 on my computer as I am eager to begin a

What exactly did you do?

> new career in data analytics. However I am running in to some problems when attempting to set up the software. I have downloaded Dev C++ software as per

I don't know what Dev C++ software you installed.  Visual Studio C++?
You do not need anything other than the python.org installer to install
and run Python.

>your recommendation earlier but still getting the same error when trying to launch the program.

The log file shows no errors.  What did you actually do and what error
did you see.  Either copy and paste or copy by hand.

> Your assistance would be very much appreciated. I hope this time I followed the proper instructions for the emailing list as it is not my intention to offend anyone.

You post made it to python-list, where I read it.

--
Terry Jan Reedy