Posting warning message

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 00:49:40 EDT 2018

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 2:41 PM, Tamara Berger <brgrt2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I  just meant edit within the moment or two after you've posted a
> message. I think a good feature in this forum would allow posters to
> edit their messages in just that way. I have such a feature enabled in
> gmail. I can "undo" my action for 30 seconds after I've clicked on
> "send."

The way that works is that Gmail waits 30 seconds after you click
"send" before it actually sends it. You could potentially have that
anywhere, but it'll be implemented the same way: that all sending is
delayed until you're happy to let it go through.

It isn't a feature of "the forum"; it's a feature of the way you post
to the newsgroup/mailing list. I, for instance, post directly to the
mailing list via email; if you do that through Gmail, you'd get the
exact same "undo send" feature.

ChrisA