Detection of ultrasonic side channels in mobile devices with Python?

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Wed Feb 28 16:49:27 EST 2018

On 2/28/18 4:13 PM, Etienne Robillard wrote:
> I want to know why this question is being silently ignored by this group.

If no one has any information about your topic, then no one will say
anything.  Python on Android is very specialized as it is, and I have no
idea what ultrasonic side channels are, much less what it would take to
detect or block them.

There's no guarantee that any given question will get a response, much
less a satisfactory answer.  The silence is not malicious, you just
haven't piqued anyone's interest enough for them to respond.

--Ned.