Detection of ultrasonic side channels in mobile devices with Python?

Etienne Robillard tkadm30 at yandex.com
Wed Feb 28 16:13:52 EST 2018

Hey,

I want to know why this question is being silently ignored by this group.

I think it is essential to develop cryptoanalysis tools (like softwares)
to detect and block ultrasonic signals in mobile devices.

Using Python to detect or block ultrasonic side channels would be very
interesting.

I want to know what exactly do I need to develop open source softwares
for analyzing and decoding ultrasonic side channels in smart tvs, mobile
phones, and computers in Python.

Please speak your mind out...

Tell me how exactly ultrasonic side channels may activate remotely
specific neural pathways implicated in aggressivity and how to block
theses specific side channels from neuromodulating human behavior.

Thank you.

Etienne

--
Etienne Robillard