Detection of ultrasonic side channels in mobile devices with Python?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 16:54:52 EST 2018

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 8:49 AM, Ned Batchelder <ned at nedbatchelder.com> wrote:
> On 2/28/18 4:13 PM, Etienne Robillard wrote:
>>
>> I want to know why this question is being silently ignored by this group.
>

> If no one has any information about your topic, then no one will say
> anything.  Python on Android is very specialized as it is, and I have no
> idea what ultrasonic side channels are, much less what it would take to
> detect or block them.
>
> There's no guarantee that any given question will get a response, much less
> a satisfactory answer.  The silence is not malicious, you just haven't
> piqued anyone's interest enough for them to respond.

I rather suspect that this is more an Android question than a Python
one, so there's likely to be more interest in an Android community.

But this part sounds like prime quality tinfoil hat material:

> Tell me how exactly ultrasonic side channels may activate remotely specific
> neural pathways implicated in aggressivity and how to block theses specific
> side channels from neuromodulating human behavior.

Should be easy to find some whack-job newsgroups that would love to
discuss that aspect of it.

ChrisA