speech_to_text python command not working

pizza python pizzapython at gmx.com
Mon Sep 18 05:09:57 EDT 2017

   Hi all. I tried the same command with a different, smaller file. This file
   is a 90-kilobyte ogg file. The other one was a 26-megabyte ogg file.

   Wtih this smaller file, there was no error.

    speech_to_text -u myUsername -p myPassword -f html -i audio-file.ogg
   transcript.html
   Starting Upload.
   100%
   Upload finished. Waiting for Transcript
   Speech > Text finished.

   In the same folder as the ogg file was an html file with the transcript.
   So I guess the python command works some times. I'm still not sure if it
   just doesn't work on large files.