speech_to_text python command not working

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 05:17:33 EDT 2017

With that information, my guess would be that the way the web service
reports errors has changed, and the Python library is failing to
handle errors nicely for you, but the basic functionality still works.
So that's somewhat good news, as you can at least handle anything that
*would* work, even if it's going to be hard to understand the reason
for failures without a friendly message like "File too big"...