speech_to_text python command not working

pizza python pizzapython at gmx.com
Mon Sep 18 04:34:04 EDT 2017

   On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 1:11 AM, Paul  wrote:

     On 18 September 2017 at 09:03, pizza python wrote:
     >      Your error occurs because what the "external service" has
     delivered
     >      it not what "speech-to-text" has expected. More precisely,
     >      "speech-to-text" has excepted as result a dict with a "results"
     key --
     >      but this is missing (likely because some input is wrong or there
     >      is a version mismatch between your "speech-to-text" and the
     "external
     >      service").
     >

     >    Someone else also thought there is a version mismatch between the
     >    "speech-to-text" and the "external service". The external service
     has been
     >    update four times since the "speech-to-text" library was put
     together.

     So it's pretty likely you need a new version of the "speech-to-text"
     library.

   Hi, Paul. Thanks for your reply. Appreciate it a lot.

   I've informed the developer of this issue on both his blog and his github.
   Hope he can update his "speech-to-text" library to make it work with IBM
   Watson. It was so good when it was working that the lead of the "developer
   advocacy team" at IBM Watson reached out to him!

     >      I expect that the "data" mentioned in the traceback above
     contains
     >      some clues for what went wrong. I would use the Python debugger
     >      to investigate along these lines. As you are not yourself a
     Python
     >      programmer, find one in your region to support you.
     >

     >    Could someone kindly advise how to use "the Python debugger"?

     [1]https://docs.python.org/3.6/library/pdb.html - but I would reiterate
     the advice that if you're not a programmer, you should get someone who
     is to assist you with this, as the debugger will not be easy to use
     without programming experience (and fixing the problem even more so).

   Thanks for your sound advice. As I'm already quite overwhelmed with this
   error as it is, I'll recognize my current limitations and seek help from
   the more experienced.  Thanks