How to Generate dynamic HTML Report using Python

Gregory Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Nov 22 00:10:57 EST 2017

Michael Torrie wrote:
> You also have this header set:

>>... It is forbidden to change
>>URIs of this article into links...

What is "changing a URI into a link" meant to mean? Does it
include automatically displaying something that looks like
a URI as a clickable element, as many news and mail clients
do nowadays? If so, a lot of people will be inadvertently
violating this copyright condition, including me.

It looks like I'm going to have to filter Mr. Ram's posts
out of my usenet feed as well, lest I accidentally show one
of his URIs as a link on my screen.

--
Greg