How to Generate dynamic HTML Report using Python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 15:13:17 EST 2017

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 5:47 AM, Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:
> You also have this header set:
>> Distribution through any means other than regular usenet
>> channels is forbidden. It is forbidden to publish this
>> article in the world wide web. It is forbidden to change
>> URIs of this article into links. It is forbidden to remove
>> this notice or to transfer the body without this notice.
>
> Looks to me like the mailing list needs to block your messages, lest
> python.org be in violation of your copyright.

Is that kind of copyright notice even enforceable? Personally, if I
saw a header like that, I'd plonk the person, because anyone who says
"please don't read my messages in any way other than the way I've
stipulated" might as well be saying "please don't read my messages".
It's not worth the hassle.

ChrisA