ANN: Python 201 - Intermediate Python book

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Wed Mar 30 15:21:26 EDT 2016

On 03/30/2016 11:41 AM, justin walters wrote:

> That absolutely answers my questions. I'll keep an eye out for your book
> when it is realeased. It seems like it will cover some topics that could be
> useful in continuing my learning.

KickStarter plug:

If you want to pledge to buying the book now on KickStarter, that will
guarantee you the book when it comes out, plus contribute to possibly
have more content in the book as higher reward levels are unlocked.

Currenty his book is past the "it will definitely happen" stage, and the
next reward level will unsure even more content.

Note:  I'm not affiliated with the book, probably won't pledge (only a
couple topics apply to me), but I am a KickStarter fan (having purchased
more games than was probably wise ;) .

--
~Ethan~