ANN: Python 201 - Intermediate Python book

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 20:50:12 EDT 2016

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 6:21 AM, Ethan Furman <ethan at stoneleaf.us> wrote:
> Note:  I'm not affiliated with the book, probably won't pledge (only a
> couple topics apply to me), but I am a KickStarter fan (having purchased
> more games than was probably wise ;) .

Heh, me too - though more other things than games. Between Kickstarter
and Twitch.tv, I've collected a lot of great artwork and Alice in
Wonderland memorabilia.

This also isn't for me, but if anyone's interested, I strongly
encourage going for it. Don't worry if you don't have the money yet;
you won't be charged until the campaign ends (in a week or
thereabouts). Get the book sooner than anyone else does, and be a part
of making it happen!

ChrisA