Stop writing Python 4 incompatible code

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 12:41:00 EST 2016

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 2:30 AM, Rick Johnson
<rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
>   (3) After Python3 came along, the Python community has
>   become fractured, and the Python code base has become
>   fractured, and the general public consensus is that Python
>   is on its way to extinction (FACT!)

Prove this. Find "general public consensus" that Python is dead. And
then, imitate rats and abandon this sinking ship.

I decided to give 3D modelling a go, after watching some amazing work
done on Twitch.tv. A lot of people recommend Maya, but I'd rather use
GPL software than proprietary (particularly when the latter has a
thousands-of-dollars price tag), so I grabbed Blender. Anyone want to
hazard a guess as to the language Blender uses for scripting,
expression evaluation, and so on?

ChrisA