Everything good about Python except GUI IDE?

BartC bc at freeuk.com
Sat Feb 27 08:35:23 EST 2016

On 27/02/2016 11:18, wrong.address.1 at gmail.com wrote:
> I have some VB forms with more than a hundred objects. If I cannot drag and drop text boxes, list boxes, labels, etc., it will be too much work to create that with several lines of code for each object.
>
> Isn't there any good GUI IDE like Visual Basic? I hope there are some less well known GUI IDEs which I did not come across. Thanks.

All the dialog boxes I've ever created (if that's what you mean by
forms), have been done by writing code. Never with drag and drop.

Provided you know what to write in those few lines (which would be the
stumbling block for me), then a few hundred lines of script code isn't a
lot. And Python is a scripting language.

And once one form or part of one is done, you might able to just copy
and adapt the code instead of having to write everything from scratch.

--
Bartc