Promoting Python

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 16:38:35 EDT 2016

On 06/04/2016 18:55, Ned Batchelder wrote:

> It took us a while to understand where Bart was coming from, but now we
> understand, and we don't have to go around in circles.

No it didn't, it was quite clear from the beginning that he knew squat,
and since then he's admitted that he knows squat.  About Python.  On the
main Python list.  Perhaps he should hence forward be known as RUE2?
Actually that is unfair, the original RUE only complains about PEP393
unicode, BartC complains about everything.  I still do not believe that
he could organise a piss up in a brewery, let alone write decent code.
Until such time as I see proof that he has any idea at all as to what
he's talking about, he stays firmly in my dream team.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence