Writing a Financial Services App in Python

Cai Gengyang gengyangcai at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:20:06 EST 2015

Sure ... is this : https://www.codecademy.com/learn/python a good place to learn Python ?

Are you wanting to contract with some programmers to create this application for you? ---- Eventually I will have to find programming co-founders and employees to create and iterate the product as user feedback streams in. But I will write the initial prototype myself because I plan to be the main programmer / founder , but yes ... eventually I will need 1 or even 2 co-founders and when the platform gains enough users, we will have to hire programmers and sales/ business people. But this will be a tech-heavy company and all the main founders and employees should be excellent programmers. But for the moment, I plan to write the initial prototype myself ...