Python 3 lack of support for fcgi/wsgi.

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 23:06:53 EDT 2015

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 1:51 PM, Paul Rubin <no.email at nospam.invalid> wrote:
> One way is take reports like John's seriously and receive them
> with thanks, instead of attacking the messenger.

If a messenger wants to be thanked, he should start by not attacking
the recipients. Respect goes both ways. Make your post with a hostile
attitude of "Python 3 is the cause of all my problems", and you'll
find hostility coming back at you.

One of my sisters keeps on doing this to me. Not with Python, but with
computers generally. She complains that computers never work properly
for her, and she's hostile to *the machine* even before she starts
doing anything. Well, no wonder the computer gets angry with you, and
refuses to work! Of course, the moment I come along, the computer sits
up and takes notice, because he respects my authority (as the network
admin for the house, I'm in command of all computers, to at least some
extent - and they know that), but she still complains loudly. It does
tend to make the assistance somewhat more caustic in delivery.

ChrisA