Python 3 lack of support for fcgi/wsgi.

Paul Rubin no.email at nospam.invalid
Sun Mar 29 22:51:18 EDT 2015

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:
> Then you're not in a position to defend the claim. I'm addressing my
> critical inquiry to the person who made the claim that they “get screwed
> by Python 3”.

I'd say that the screw was expecting the migration to be easier than it
actually was.  This might result from there not being sufficiently
revealing info out there.  And that shortage might come from too much
stifling of dissent from Python 3 dogma by Python 3 proponents and
defenders.  In that way, the proponents created or fostered unrealistic
expectations for users.  You asked for concrete suggestions how to fix
that.  One way is take reports like John's seriously and receive them
with thanks, instead of attacking the messenger.