Fwd: test1

BartC bc at freeuk.com
Thu Mar 26 16:00:40 EDT 2015

On 26/03/2015 15:38, Tiglath Suriol wrote:

> I did not spam anyone.  I posted to an open public newsgroup.  Just some code, nothing offensive or even directed to anyone.  Then people started to get cute, and now that returned fire is a bucket a drop they complaints like bitches on the rag.  Not surprised, but not SPAM either.  If anyone pull a newsgroup into his email that's his doing, not mine.

There are 100,000 different public newsgroups for a reason: they are all
about different subjects.

Your post had nothing to do with Python that I could see.

To post test messages, try alt.test. Otherwise the newsgroup would get
swamped if everyone posted irrelevant random stuff.

BTW why /did/ you choose this newsgroup?

--
Bartc