Fwd: test1

Tiglath Suriol tiglathsuriol at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:38:54 EDT 2015

On Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 9:52:36 AM UTC-4, Ian wrote:
> On Mar 26, 2015 7:35 AM, "Igor Korot" <ikor... at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >  On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 9:01 AM, alister
>
> > <alister.n... at ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> > > i hope he has a good spam filter as I am about to sign him up for
>
> > > everything :-)
>

> > Well he did gave out his private key to the public in an ASCII format.
>
> > I wonder what people can do with it? ;-)
>
> Spamming someone as a response to being spammed is reasonable, in an eye-for-an-eye kind of way (though a bit childish). Hacking their site is not.
>
> Besides, it would be a lot more work for you to do anything untoward with it than it would be for him to just change it.

Get your facts right, Sherlock.

I did not spam anyone.  I posted to an open public newsgroup.  Just some code, nothing offensive or even directed to anyone.  Then people started to get cute, and now that returned fire is a bucket a drop they complaints like bitches on the rag.  Not surprised, but not SPAM either.  If anyone pull a newsgroup into his email that's his doing, not mine.

Hack me all you want. I dare you.