Python 2 to 3 conversion - embrace the pain

Kishan Thobhani thobhanikishan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 19:35:18 EDT 2015

I believe we push towards accepting new paradigms like python 3. If bugs
were found on libraries used in older context were probably because there
wasn't a need of particular feature. & that is how eventually a software
becomes a legacy. There are times when we might want to re-use this library
or legacy software, then it make sense to solve the bug as well as port it
to new version. Timeline for anything build on top-of-any-language doesn't
necessarily have to cope up with evolving language unless needed.

Warm Regards,

Kishan Thobhani
Jedi Master at Printajoy | Full Stack Engineer at Azoi Inc.
W: www.kishanthobhani.com
E: thobhanikishan at gmail.com
M: +91-972-594-0782