Do I need license to release the Python version of old BASIC games?

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Sun Jun 21 16:00:45 EDT 2015

In a message of Sun, 21 Jun 2015 12:32:46 -0700, "C.D. Reimer" writes:

>Do I need to release my scripts under a license? If so, which one?

You should, because if you don't you could pop up some day and
assert copyright and sue the hell out of people who use your code,
which means that many people won't touch it until you license it.

http://blog.codinghorror.com/pick-a-license-any-license/

is a pretty good introduction to the quagmire, and talks about
some popular choices.

Laura