Creating .exe file in Python

subhabrata.banerji at gmail.com subhabrata.banerji at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 06:46:22 EDT 2015

On Monday, June 15, 2015 at 9:59:33 PM UTC+5:30, Laura Creighton wrote:
> I don't have a windows system, so my knowledge of such things is
> minimal.  But looks like this person had the same problem you have,
> and got some suggestions on how to fix it.
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12127869/error-msvcp90-dll-no-such-file-or-directory-even-though-microsoft-visual-c
>
> But your code is working fine now?  There is no point in packaging
> something that doesn't run.
>
> Laura

Hi,

Thank you for your help. Yes now the file is giving output as I am calling it in command prompt. I had downloaded Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Redistributable.
I have MS VC 10.0 installed so my corresponding CRT file is 100 and not 90. I am checking this and working out.
Meanwhile got another post http://stackoverflow.com/questions/323424/py2exe-fails-to-generate-an-executable
and pasted libiomp5md.dll from numpy now it is giving NLQ3.exe in dist and generating few errors in a corresponding log file.

Regards,
Subhabrata Banerjee.