Writing a python editor for blind developers

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Mon Jul 6 05:33:14 EDT 2015

Germano, answering email at top of mail, since think that's the preferred
method for some of us.

I am also a 100% blind developer, and python is also one of my focus areas.

While don't think can really help with this part of development as of yet, I
would be more than willing to help with feedback, etc., and can also put you
in touch with various other blind developers who do also work with python,
etc.

For example, AFAIK, the primary blind programmers mailing list is
program-l at freelists.org, and besides me, there are a few other python
developers on that list as well.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger