Writing a python editor for blind developers

Oscar Benjamin oscar.j.benjamin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 09:14:10 EDT 2015

Hi Germano,

You may want to use the jedi package which you can find at this link:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/jedi/

I'm not personally involved with the jedi package but I use it within my
own editor Vim and my understanding is that it should be useful for Python
autocompletion support in any IDE. It uses static analysis to infer the
types of variables e.g. an instance of a class so that it can complete the
methods for that class.

--
Oscar