ANN: unpyc3 - a python bytecode decompiler for Python3

Chris Kaynor ckaynor at zindagigames.com
Wed Jan 28 13:47:26 EST 2015

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 10:42 AM, Devin Jeanpierre
<jeanpierreda at gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW I put all my source code inside Dropbox so that even things I
> haven't yet committed/pushed to Bitbucket/Github are backed up. So far
> it's worked really well, despite using Dropbox on both Windows and
> Linux. (See also: Google Drive, etc.)
>
> (Free) Dropbox has a 30 day recovery time limit, and I think Google
> Drive has a trash bin, as well as a 29 day recovery for emptied trash
> items.
>
> That said, hindsight is easier than foresight. I'm glad you were able
> to recover your files!

I use Google Drive for it for all the stuff I do at home, and use SVN
for all my personal projects, with the SVN depots also in Drive. The
combination works well for me, I can transfer between my desktop and
laptop freely, and have full revision history for debugging issues.