ANN: unpyc3 - a python bytecode decompiler for Python3

Devin Jeanpierre jeanpierreda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:42:16 EST 2015

FWIW I put all my source code inside Dropbox so that even things I
haven't yet committed/pushed to Bitbucket/Github are backed up. So far
it's worked really well, despite using Dropbox on both Windows and
Linux. (See also: Google Drive, etc.)

(Free) Dropbox has a 30 day recovery time limit, and I think Google
Drive has a trash bin, as well as a 29 day recovery for emptied trash
items.

That said, hindsight is easier than foresight. I'm glad you were able
to recover your files!

-- Devin