ANN: unpyc3 - a python bytecode decompiler for Python3

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:40:32 EST 2015

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 5:47 AM, Chris Kaynor <ckaynor at zindagigames.com> wrote:
> I use Google Drive for it for all the stuff I do at home, and use SVN
> for all my personal projects, with the SVN depots also in Drive. The
> combination works well for me, I can transfer between my desktop and
> laptop freely, and have full revision history for debugging issues.

I just do everything in git, no need for either Drive or something as
old as SVN. Much easier. :)

Using a more modern source control system (I'd normally recommend
people use either git or Mercurial, though there are a few others that
are also viable) saves you the trouble of "oops, I'm offline and can't
reach the Subversion server" and other issues.

ChrisA