Announce: PyPrimes 0.2.1a

Irmen de Jong irmen.NOSPAM at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 8 17:32:06 EST 2015

On 8-1-2015 12:16, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

> I screwed up the upload to PyPI, and it won't allow you to upload the same
> version twice. (At least, I don't know of any way to do so.) So I had to
> bump the version number to re-upload.

You can manually log into PyPI and fix the uploaded files using the web interface.

There also seems to be an issue with the version number, if I pip install pyprimes, I
get the 0.1 version. I have to tell pip to allow prerelease versions to get your new
version. I think it is because of the 'a' after the version number.

Irmen