Announce: PyPrimes 0.2.1a

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Thu Jan 8 06:16:37 EST 2015

Ben Finney wrote:

> Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info> writes:
>
>> (Note: pip may have problems downloading the right version if you
>> don't specify a version number.)
>>
>> Or you can access the latest development version:
>>
>>     hg clone https://code.google.com/p/pyprimes/
>
> The source has a ‘CHANGES.txt’ file which has no entry later than
> version 0.2a. Why was the later version made, and when will the change
> log be updated for that?

Ah, I knew I forgot something!

0.2.1a was a version bump to try to work around an issue with PyPI. There
are no functional differences.

I screwed up the upload to PyPI, and it won't allow you to upload the same
version twice. (At least, I don't know of any way to do so.) So I had to
bump the version number to re-upload.

--
Steven