'Lite' Databases (Re: sqlite3 and dates)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Feb 19 00:16:29 EST 2015

memilanuk <memilanuk at gmail.com> writes:

> In the past I've been waffling back and forth between a desktop
> client/server setup, or a web-based interface with everything on one
> computer. At this point I'm leaning toward the latter.

So, it's been many exchanges back and forth, and you still aren't
telling us what specific needs you have that SQLite can't provide. At
this point I'm just going to have to wait until you can lay out the
specifics.

--
 \         “In economics, hope and faith coexist with great scientific |
  `\      pretension and also a deep desire for respectability.” —John |