Is Django the way to go for a newbie?

Dwight GoldWinde Dwight at GoldWinde.com
Mon Aug 10 21:31:19 EDT 2015

With much appreciation, Michael…

When I get to that point, I will look into learning what I need to know
about html, css, javascript, and SQL.

I have been a life coaching now for 28 years (and super happy with it),
although I was a computer software consultant before that. I’m not really
thinking of getting back into web development for pay, just for fun for a
project that I am designing for creating an “automated life coach”.

Again, thank you!

BIG SMILE...

Always, Dwight

www.3forliving.key.to (video playlist on YouTube)