[RELEASED] Python 3.5.0a4 is now available

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Apr 22 19:16:26 EDT 2015

On 4/22/2015 1:59 PM, Ian Kelly wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:07 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> Please don't feed the RUE, you're wasting everybody's time.
>
> If there's a problem with the installer, that's worth knowing about,
> isn't it?

If there is a problem with the installer that is not specific to one
system, we should get a report from someone else, who will more likely
give enough data to act on the report.

 > At least one of jmf's past complaints has led to an actual
> bug fix.

It was a performance issue, which he complained about perhaps 15 to 20
times, including several times after the fix.

--
Terry Jan Reedy